Published Permissions

Sunday 2 April 2017

Music On..........World Off.


Good morning!

Boom!!!! This one certainly startles you doesn't it!!!!!!!!

I had a "juggle" of my posts this week so I've popped this on as an extra one for you!

This is a card that I have made for my cousins son and I thought it came out great! - I love to share not only makes that I have produced for challenges and my design team at Fashionable Stamping Challenges but my personal makes for my family and friends too.

This card really didn't take that long to produce once I'd got it straight in my head where I was going with it!  The background was using Brusho powder paints - oh what fun I had! Chose two striking colours and allowed them to dry naturally so I didn't lose any of that vibrancy.

Then it was all down to the fantastic Visible Image stamps.  The skull stamps perfectly and I added the headphones to it.  The sentiment is also Visible Image along with the barbed wire but that is a separate set of Visible Image stamps.

I coloured a few of the teeth in and I was done! 

Mat and layered.

I think that he will like this - I think it's really cool - but I'm an oldie - what do I know???!!!!!

Stamp sets used:

Visible Image Mr Bone Jangles (skull)
Visible Image Immortal Love Set (barbed wire)
Visible Image Music on World off (headphones and sentiment).

Hope you like what I've done here and thanks for stopping by,
Leanne xx




1 comment:

  1. This one sums pretty much up how I feel when I'm in my craft room. I take out my stamps and ink, put on some music and the rest of the world can just carry on without me! The brusho background looks fabulous and this would be a perfect card for any teenager. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete