Published Permissions

Saturday 14 October 2017

Trying out the new Visible Image Stencils..........


Morning folks!

Well, Halloween is fast approaching so that means that I will be posting a couple of "spooky" makes leading up to it!

I had great fun experimenting with two of the new Visible Image stencils (Fibres and Skull Shadow) on this one accompanied by Visible Image stamps.

I have achieved the effect of the bone on the skull using my gelli plate and have ghosted in part of the face of the skull (that isn't on the stencil) to form a "full head".

It was quite hard to get the effect of the light lighting up the eye socket on the photo but I think I've got enough here for you!  I have painted the eye socket with Pebeo iridescent gold paint to give me that beautiful shine.

The back layer of moths is the waste from cutting out the stamped moth and using that waste as a stencil.

There, a glimmer of light in the skull!

Happy with this one and great fun!

Hope you like it too, it's amazing the different effects you can achieve with your gelli plate.

Thanks for stopping by today,

Leanne xxx

I will share this make with my friends on the Visible Image Facebook page:-

and on the Ink Art Designs Facebook page:-


2 comments:

  1. You have captured 'Spooky' perfectly here Leanne and the black and yellow colour palette works really well to achieve the ghostly feel.

    B x

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous combination of stamps and stencils Leanne. I really like how you've kept it quite simple in terms of colour but it works perfectly. Crafty hugs,
    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete