Published Permissions

Monday 27 November 2017

That's it!!!! Five Christmas cards for November and my New Years Resolution is complete!!!!!





Good morning!!

Well, I'm thrilled to bits to be able to share these five Christmas cards for November with you and completing my New Years Resolution this year!!!  Five Christmas cards a month makes that 55 cards made - I'm very happy with that!!! (Don't make the five in December as I'm obviously busy writing and sending them then!!!).

These for this month are not that dissimilar to last month in that they are the same angel image from Visible Image.  I have totally changed the colour scheme (last months were pink) and I love the cool blue and icy feeling that these ones give off.

So that's me done for 2017, bring on January 2018 and I'll try and give it another go throughout next year!!

Month 11 and New Years Resolution 2017

MISSION COMPLETE!!!

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope that you've enjoyed watching me throughout the year building my 2017 Christmas collection.

Leanne xxx




2 comments:

  1. The VI angels looks lovely against the snowflake background Leanne, well done on completing your 'mission.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Leanne and well done on keeping your resolution.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete